Sunday, April 15, 2012

As a programmer, blogger/web content writer and social media addict, it is important for me to have a fast internet connection. One major reason is because I have to get information in the fastest way possible so I can also write about them concurrently or when I encounter source code that is strange to me, I have to look for them in the internet. With a fast internet connection, I have no hassle to chase valuable information from different sites - imagine the scenario when your browser has 10 tabs (or more) open at the same time- that frequently happens to me. When I heard about the Great Payday Sale of PLDT myDSL, I finally feel that this is the best opportunity for me to get even faster internet connection.

PLDT myDSL Great Payday Sale
This summer is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday Sale happening on April 27-29, 2012. If you’re interested too in getting fast internet connection from our country’s prime internet service provider, all you have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, no cash out or you can also apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com! If you’re an existing subscriber, you can also upgrade your internet with PLDT myDSL! 

Don’t miss this biggest internet sale ever from PLDT myDSL! Freebies like a WiFi + Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL are also to be given away. That’s as much as P 5,000 savings!

This post was made possible by:


Posted by Unknown On 10:09 PM
  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Blog Archive

Affiliations

    Recent Posts