Saturday, February 25, 2012

Today as I browse on youtube, like I used to do most of the time, I happen to encounter an unexpected notice that disallow me to share or post videos to my facebook profile. The notice says:



Until now I keep wondering how it happened until I read one of the headlines on my Google News and Weather app regarding the mobile malware spreading over targeting Android OS users through Facebook app!



This is alarming in a way that the youtube as well as facebook apps are now prone to malware and spams and although I am planning to report this to legal authorities, there are no assurance that my phone would be back to safe and normal.

I hope that this post may serve as a note or a lesson to everyone who are also active in video sharing and posting status frequently on youtube and facebook.

posted from Bloggeroid
Posted by Unknown On 8:25 PM No comments

0 (mga) puna:

Post a Comment

  • RSS
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Youtube

Affiliations

    Recent Posts